MCD Property Tax Online Filing
To pay online mcd property tax, the following procedure should be followed.
- For mcd property tax online filing, open the website “http://mcdpropertytax.in/”.
- To pay online mcd property tax, click on the link for filing online property tax. (It is important to note that one needs to have a property ID for filing online tax. One can get the Property ID on the same site by clicking on the Get property ID link.)
- After providing the property ID, click on submit. mcd property tax online form will open up. One fill in the details required.
- After filling in the mcd property tax online form, one can click in the submit button. A payment initiation page will open up. One can pay online mcd property tax using his debit card or credit card to make payment.
- After making the payment, an online receipt will get generated. One can save this copy and take a printout of the receipt as a proof of having filed the property tax.
- It is important to note that while mcd property tax online filing one can opt for cash or cheque payment instead of choosing to pay online mcd property tax. In this case, the user can take a print out of the mcd property tax online form and deposit it at the municipal office along with the due cash or cheque. The mcd property tax online form should be deposited during the working hours of the municipal office.
Advantages of MCD Property Tax Online Filing
- One can easily make online payment from the convenience of one’s home or office. The mcd property tax online form is available online. One can take a print out of the form or submit it online.
- Filling online form does not require so much detail to be filled up. Basic details such as plot area, covered area, colony name, address, name needs to be filled.
- In mcd property tax online filing, only optional factors are provided for the convenience of the tax payer. These include Occupancy factor, Structure Factor, Use Factor, Rebate claimed, and few more.
The pay online mcd property tax system displays only the relevant fields depending upon the information that has been already provided by the tax payer. This removes the clutter and makes the online form simple.