MCD Property Tax Collection
Property tax collection is done by MCD through mcd property tax collection centre. These mcd property tax collection centers include
- Cash outlets of ITZ
- HDFC bank branches
Process of Depositing Property Tax At Mcd Property Tax Collection Centre
- Visit the online site “http://mcdpropertytax.in/”.
- Click on the online payment link. The site presents up an online form. Fill this form and select Cash or cheque payment methods. Submit the form. A tax receipt will get generated.
Take A Print Out of The Tax Receipt
- If one is making payment by cash, one can visit any of the Cash outlets of ITZ or any of the HDFC bank branches. These are the authorized mcd property tax collection centers. Make the payment and get a stamp on the receipt.
- If one is making payment by cheque, one can visit any of the Cash outlets of ITZ or any of the HDFC bank branches. These are the authorized mcd property tax collection centers. Make the payment and get a stamp on the receipt.
It is important to preserve the receipt which is the proof of the payment of property tax.
More Information on MCD Property Tax Collection Centre
The details of the mcd property tax collection centre include complete address and zip code. HDFC bank centers cover almost all the regions in Delhi. Some of the important centers are mentioned below include
- Haus Khas - NEW DELHI- 110016, HAUZ KHAS, A 24,
- RAJOURI GARDEN - NEW DELHI 110027, RAJOURI GARDEN, J-12/21,
- Noida – NOIDA 110001, SECTOR - 18, K - BLOCK, UP ANSALS FORTUNE ARCADE
- Gurgaon - HARYANA 110001, SECTOR 14, sector 14 SCO-15,
- Faridabad – HARYANA 110001, N.I.T, BADSHAH KHAN CHOWK, 5 - R/2,
More information on Cash outlets of ITZ is available on “http://www.itzcash.com/ICWList.html”. There are scores of ITZ Cash outlets in Delhi. One can select Delhi under the State and City column and submit the information. A host of mcd property tax collection centre will get displayed.